Fashion comes first in Milan – the city known for its high fashion and glamours shopping. At the Armani Hotel, in the fashion district, the perfect combination of class, sophistication and that oh-so-chic-and-glamourous existence are rolled into one for the fashionista and gourmet in all of us.
Armani is all about style and at its award-winning, Michelin-starred restaurant Armani/Ristorante – the style style and sophistication runs throughout the menu thanks to Chef Francesco Mascheroni.
For those who can’t go, here is a recipe
Executive Chef Francesco Mascheroni and Armani/Ristorante
- 4 MAZARA RED SHRIMP, headless and totally cleaned
- 1 PASSION FRUITS
- 600 grams of sliced and peeled carrots
- 150 grams of grass-fed butter
- 100 grams of fresh ginger
- 40 grams of hot red-pepper sauce
- 60 grams of orange oil
- 60 grams shiracha sauce
- muscovado brown sugar
- maldon salt
- 400 grams of passion fruit juice
- 100 lemon cordial
- 6 grams of agar-agar
- 2 grams of isinglass
- All the ingredients should go in a pan, except for salt and sugar. Cover with a lid and lead
- to cooking. Mash all and fix it with sugar and salt.
- Drain all the passion fruits (2)and use the seeds to marinate the uncooked shrimps with olive oil and salt.
- Mix and lead to boiling. Lay it in a thin stratus, cut it with a food ring mold and fully cover
- the cream.
- Create a mashed carrots circle; cleaned and cut into 3 pieces the schrimps tails previously
- marinated with evo oil, maldon salt, passion pruit seeds. Cover with the jelly’sheet; top with warm butter