Looking for something different? Take a taste of this sweet and spicy peach toast recipe. Honey, ricotta and just a touch of jalapeño make it a perfectly flavorful bite.
Looking for something different? Try this sweet and spicy toast recipe. Seriously, it has a bit of everything good. Sweet peaches and honey complemented with freshness of Ricotta cheese and just a touch of spiciness. Also it’s super easy to prepare.
The original post and more recipes can be found at kitchenheist.com
- Author: kitchenHEIST
- Yield: 5 slices 1x
- Category: Appetizer, Sandwich, Snack
- 200 g 5 slices Spicy Bread (we used Jalapeno Chili Bread)
- 20 g 0.7 ounces Salted Butter
- 200 g 7 ounces Ricotta
- Salt (to taste)
- 60 g 2.1 ounces Honey
- 250 g 3 ripe Peaches
- Spread butter on the bread and toast it in the oven on 200C (392F) for 7-10 min until outside is slightly crunchy.
- Stone, halve and grill the peaches on medium high, cut side down first until nice grill marks appear. Then flip and grill for 1-2 min until warmed through.
- Season Ricotta to taste and spread it on the toast. Top with grilled peaches.
- Drizzle honey over the top.
Choose peaches which are ripe, but still pretty firm. It will be easier to grill them, without sacrificing sweetness of a ripe fruit.