Looking for something different? Take a taste of this sweet and spicy peach toast recipe. Honey, ricotta and just a touch of jalapeño make it a perfectly flavorful bite.
Looking for something different? Try this sweet and spicy toast recipe. Seriously, it has a bit of everything good. Sweet peaches and honey complemented with freshness of Ricotta cheese and just a touch of spiciness. Also it’s super easy to prepare.
The original post and more recipes can be found at kitchenheist.com
- 200g (5 slices) Spicy Bread (we used Jalapeno Chili Bread)
- 20g (0.7 ounces) Salted Butter
- 200g (7 ounces) Ricotta
- Salt, to taste
- 60g (2.1 ounces) Honey
- 250g (3) ripe Peaches
- Spread butter on the bread and toast it in the oven on 200C (392F) for 7-10 min until outside is slightly crunchy.
- Stone, halve and grill the peaches on medium high, cut side down first until nice grill marks appear. Then flip and grill for 1-2 min until warmed through.
- Season Ricotta to taste and spread it on the toast. Top with grilled peaches.
- Drizzle honey over the top.