Sweden is surrounded and dotted with some of the cleanest waters, so why not make a hard cider? During NORTH Festival, cool Scandinavian cider will be on display along with delicious cocktails featuring the drink.
“Our Swedish cider twist on the classic Mojito bringing tropical fruit and cheeky liqueurs together in a minty swizzle.”
Honest Cooking’s NORTH Festival is featuring a whole day of Sweden on September 24th. Complete with a crayfish party and a gourmet dinner prepared by Stockholm’s Restaurant Volt, it will be a day to remember with so many Swedish culinary delights to devour.
To wash down all of the delicious foods, refreshing Rekorderlig Cider will be served. The hard cider is made right in Sweden and from the refreshing, clean Swedish waters. From strawberry-lime to spiced apple, their selection of flavors are perfect for a warm fall day or the crisp autumn airs. While they all are easily mixed into cocktails, our favorite drink ingredients last year at NORTH was hands down the Pear Cider. This year we asked Rekorderlig how they will be serving their new hard cider flavor, Passionfruit. They came back to us with a delicious spin on the mojito, a perfect closing sip to summer that we can enjoy well into fall.
Be sure to visit Rekorderlig Cider at NORTH Festival for a taste of each of their flavors and their signature cocktail.
- 1oz White rum
- 1oz St Germain
- ⅔oz Lime Juice
- 1 Dash Simple syrup
- 7-8 Mint leafs
- 4oz Rekorderlig Passionfruit Cider
- Mint sprigs and lime wedge
- Add all ingredients except cider into a highball glass and fill up ⅓ with crushed ice.
- Use the back of a barspoon or a swizzlestick to blend the ingredients and break up the mint leafs. Ad more crushed ice up to ⅔ of the glass and fill up with passionfruit cider.
- Garnish with a mint sprig, lime wedge and a straw.