A cool treat that can be spiked with rum, or not, for true fruity mojito flavor.
By Anastasia Brugman
Popsicles are always a good idea, right? Especially these beautiful and delicious Strawberry Mojito Popsicles. I made mine with addition of rum, so they have a real “mojito” taste, but if you want to made them non-alcoholic, the rum can be easily omitted.
For more delicious summer treats, try my Easy Berry and Peach Cake.
- 250g (8.8 ounce) strawberries
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp rum, optional
- 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 350g (12.3 ounces) Greek yogurt
- ½ lime (zest & juice)
- Popsicle mold
- In a blender combine strawberries, mint, 1tbsp honey and 1tbsp rum (if using), blend until the mixture becomes smooth. Set aside.
- Mix yogurt, zest and juice of lime, 2tbsp honey and 1tbsp rum (if using). Taste. If you want it sweeter, add a little bit more honey.
- Spoon alternate layers of yogurt and strawberry mojito mixtures into each mold until they are filled. Insert popsicle sticks to the molds and freeze until solid, about 4-6 hours or overnight.
- To un-mold the popsicles, hold the mold in a warm water (don't let the water go over the top edge) for about 10-15 seconds.