Try this versatile salad that makes a great side dish with Indian breads or it can be used as a stuffing in wraps and sandwiches.
By Nandita Nataraj
- Purple cabbage- 450gm, shredded
- Carrots- 2, grated
- Spring onion whites- 1tbsp, finely chopped
- Spring onion greens- 2tbsp, finely chopped
- hung curd or greek style yougurt- ½ cup
- Sugar- 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder- ½ tsp
- Lemon juice- ½tsp
- Place the vegetables in a salad bowl and mix
- In another bowl, mix together the curds, salt, sugar, pepper, lemon and finely chopped onion
- Add this dressing to the vegetables and toss well and chill
- Garnish with spring onion greens and serve.