Since it’s graduation times, consider making these awesome graduation cupcakes, courtesy of Michelle Keith.
By Michelle Keith
These cupcakes were made for my daughter’s Kindergarten graduation, which makes me realize that one day I will be making cupcakes for high school graduation- a thought that is very hard for my mind to wrap around.
Author: Michelle Keith
Recipe Type: Baking
- 1 package cake mix, prepared into cupcakes
- frosting of your choice and colors
- 12- squares of chocolate
- Prepare and frost cupcakes.
- Place a chocolate square slightly off center of each cupcake
- Using icing, “draw” tassels on top of each square
Originally Published: June 12, 2013