This is not too sweet, not to crazy filling.. perfectly portioned, and superbly easy to fit in a serving of fruit.
By Amber Massey
Author: Amber Massey
Recipe Type: Drinks
Serves: 2 cups
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup 100% pomegranate juice
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt (such as FAGE)
- Peel banana and cut into chunks.
- In a blender or food processor combine banana, blueberries, honey, and juice- process to a coarse puree, about 30 seconds. Add yogurt and mix until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and serve right away, or transfer to an insulated container or mug to take on the go!