Warm rays of sunshine are coming and we are ready for some frozen sips. Recreate the childhood favorite PB&J in a boozy milkshake form.
Get ready to soak up some sun with a frosty milkshake from Bill’s Bar & Burger in New York City. The PB&J milkshake is easy to make at home with a burger right off the grill. This recipe is spiked with a raspberry vodka, but feel free to use any fruit spirit that reminds you of the sweet and salty sandwich. Be sure to head over to Bills Bar & Burger to try even more of their refreshing adult milkshakes.
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Stoli Razberi Vodka
- Peanut Butter
- All shakes start with vanilla ice cream, fill metal shake container to second line with ice cream Pro tip: Do not use MILK. Milk is only used if ice cream is too thick.
- Place all ingredients in container.
- Place on blender for 15 seconds and check consistency.
- Pour glass and leave 1.5 inches at the top for whip cream and garnish.
- Feel free to adjust the ratio according to your taste preferences.