Get your day off to a healthy and delicious start with this nutritious superfood breakfast.
By Zita Nagy
- 2-3 ripe bananas, smashed with a fork
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 and ¼ cups almond milk (you can use rice, oat or soymilk too)
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeded
- Prepare your breakfast a day before. In a bowl mix chia seeds with almond milk and let it rest in the fridge for the night.
- The next day toast the hazelnut in a dry non-stick pan for 7-8 minutes and chop them roughly.
- Mix together the chia almond milk pudding with the smashed bananas and vanilla. Serve in little bowls with the toasted hazelnut.