This recipe is ready in under half an hour so you can enjoy fresh baked biscuits mid-week.
By Michelle Keith
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (make sure it’s fresh)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1¼ cups heavy cream
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
- Pour in the heavy cream slowly and stir until a dough is reached.
- Place on floured surface and pat into a ½ ” thick patty.
- Cut using a 2? biscuit cutter and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush tops and sides with melted butter.
- Bake in a PREHEATED 425 oven for 12-15 minutes.