Great for a lazy and indulgent weekend morning, try this easy recipe for cinnamon pancakes with icing on top.
These Cinnamon Pancakes with Icing are the perfect start to your weekend! You won’t believe how easy it is to make pancakes from scratch. These cinnamon pancakes are topped with a two-ingredient icing for a cinnamon roll taste.
I’m sharing a recipe for these delicious Cinnamon Pancakes with Icing. If you are craving pancakes, you’ve got to make these for breakfast soon!
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1¾ cups milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- Mix the dry ingredients in a medium bowl first. In a small bowl, beat the eggs and add in the melted butter and milk.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Let sit for at least 10 minutes while you heat the pan or griddle.
- Pour the batter onto the pan or griddle by the ¼ cup to make the pancakes. When the pancake is bubbly, flip over. Once the other side is browned, remove from the pan.
- Place the powdered sugar in a small bowl. Add in the milk, one tablespoon at a time. Stir after each tablespoon to see how the consistency is. You want it to reach a thick, icing consistency.
- Drizzle the icing over the pancakes.