This summer, try pairing Portugese Vinho Verde with delicious warm weather dishes like this Salmon and Tuna Poke Bowl. Perfect for picnics, festivals and al fresco dining.
Salmon and Tuna Poke Bowl
- 2-3 Cups Sushi Rice, cooked, at room temperature
- ¼ pound sushi-grade Tuna
- ¼ pound sushi-grade salmon
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- ½ Teaspoon Ponzu (or sub with fresh lime juice and more soy sauce)
- ½ Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Avocado slices
- Black sesame seeds
- Seaweed salad
- Scallions, green ends thinly sliced
- Cut fish into cubes.
- Combine sauce ingredients and add fish to coat. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice and top with scallions and black sesame seeds. On one side of the bowl, add preferred toppings like seaweed salad, pickled cucumber slices, flying fish roe.