Easy to make, very chocolaty flavor and may even present a great alternative to cake on birthdays and events.
By Maya Moscovich
I love muffins of all kinds, but hook me up with a chocolate muffin that’s good and has a strong chocolaty flavor and some white chocolate chips in it and I’m one happy camper. I made these with the kids and of course they were consumed before the next morning.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ Cup Whipping Cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Grease muffin cups or line a muffin baking pan with muffin liners.
- In medium bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips. Add the wet ingredients and mix well together until fully combined into a smooth batter.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir well until they are coated with the batter.
- Fill the muffin cups ¾ full
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.