This recipe works with either fresh or frozen sea scallops, which are one of the most nutritious seafoods.
By Soni Sinha
- Sea Scallops-8
- Garam masala-2 tbsp
- Ground Cumin-1 tsp
- Red Chili powder or paprika-1/4 tsp
- Lemon-cut into wedges
- Salt-to taste
- Mint-1/2 cup chopped
- Yoghurt-1/2 cup
- Garlic-1 minced
- Salt- to taste
- In a bowl mix the spices.
- Coat the scallops on one side with the spices and arrange on skewers.
- Heat the flat side of your oiled griddle pan.
- Place the skewers and let them cook on medium high for about 2 minutes per side. Look for a lovely sear.
- Mix all the ingredients for the mint yoghurt sauce.
- Arrange the skewers on top of some fresh salad and serve with the sauce.
- Squeeze some lemon juice all over.