This dish gives you all the richness and creaminess of garlic mashed potatoes while still staying low carb.
By Dawn Myers
- 1 large head of cauliflower, heavy stalks removed, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons of cream cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons of butter, divided (I used European Style, which has more fat content)
- ¾ teaspoon granulated garlic, divided
- Salt and Pepper
- Steam cauliflower until soft. I used a steamer insert and placed it over boiling water and it took about 13 minutes.
- Place one third of the cauliflower into a food processor (if yours can take more, great, mine couldn’t). Add 1 tablespoon cream cheese, 1 tablespoon butter, and ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic to the food processor. Puree until the consistency desired and there are no remaining chunks of cauliflower. Place in a serving bowl and cover. Repeat process until the cauliflower is all pureed. Salt and Pepper to taste and serve.