With just three main ingredients this stir fry comes together as a quick one pot meal.
By Pushpa Kumar
Simple healthy ingredients go into this easy to make delicious stir fry.It can be had by itself or as a great beautiful accompaniment to a meal.I enjoy making and eating this satisfying tasty potent vitamins packed guilt free stir fry.
- 2 cups cubed skinless boneless chicken
- 1 cup cubed cooked peeled sweet potato yam
- 10 stalks of chopped Lacinato kale
- 1½-2 tbsp Sadaf curry powder
- ⅛ tsp turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt as per taste
- Heat oil in a pan add chicken,salt stir and cover till the chicken is cooked.
- Add turmeric powder,curry powder and the cubed yam,add more salt if needed and stir to blend well.
- Add the chopped kale and stir cook till the kale gets wilted.
- Enjoy this stir fry steaming hot.