Fresh arugula, figs, salty parma ham, and creamy mozzarella are drizzled with honey for a flavorful salad staple.
By Anina Meyer
This versatile salad is perfect on a chilly day, accompanied by best-loved comforting roasts or on a warm summer day as a refreshing, easy dish.
I used fresh rocket leaves, succulent ripe figs, parma ham and creamy buffalo mozzarella in my salad – and with drizzle of honey and some crispy croutons, I might have found my lunch staple right here…
Figs usually goes pretty well with peppery rocket and if I didn’t have buffalo mozzarella in the fridge I might as well served this salad with creamy goat cheese. You can serve this with your own variety of salad dressings or reductions, but a good old drizzle of honey, makes for sticky sweet goodness all around.
Looking for more salad inspiration? Try this peach, pecan, and feta combo.
- 3 cups, washed, fresh rocket
- 125 gr (4.5 ounces) buffalo mozzarella
- 10 ripe figs, halved
- 70 gr (2.5 ounces) parma ham
- honey to drizzle
- 2 cups croutons to serve
- Arrange the rocket on a platter.
- Divide the buffalo mozzarella and arrange on rocket.
- Arrange the figs and parma ham.
- Serve with drizzle of honey and croutons.