Milkshake is one of those drinks we start to crave for when it’s getting hotter out.
By Zerrin Gunaydin
Milkshake is one of those drinks we start to crave for when it’s getting hotter out. Pure water is always the best drink to remove your thirst, and nothing else can substitute it! It’s more like a need though, not a kind of pleasure. Nobody craves for water, it’s a drink of necessity. On the other hand, there are certain delightful drinks for summer and they make us feel refreshed and we need them too!
- ¾ cup strawberries, hulled
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 3 dollops strawberry ice cream
- 3 dollops chocolate ice cream
- Sprinkles and fresh mint to garnish
- Put strawberries, sugar, milk in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add strawberry ice cream and mix with a spoon.
- Pour it into glasses.
- Put into freezer and chill for 10 minutes.
- Put one dollop of chocolate ice cream on each.
- Garnish with sprinkles and fresh mint and serve.