These jalapeño poppers have a gourmet look and but are super simple to put together and easily customizable if you prefer a different cheese.
By Kelsey Hilts
- Jalapeno peppers
- Goat cheese
- Rinse and dry the peppers.
- Slice off the ends and scoop out the seeds, leaving the pepper intact.
- Stuff soft goat cheese into the pepper.
- Wrap prosciutto around the pepper (using a toothpick to secure it to the pepper if needed.)
- Bake the wrapped peppers for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees until the cheese is melting out of the peppers and the prosciutto is browned and crispy.
- If you want them to be less spicy, you can roast the peppers ahead of time and then stuff and wrap the roasted peppers to mellow out the spice.