These creamy yet crunchy little bites of goodness sits like a king of the mountain on a salad or over rice.
By Abby Himes
- ½ cup wasabi peas, crushed
- 4 oz. log of goat cheese
- parchment paper
- your favorite salad or spinach leaves
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- Add the wasabi peas to a ziplock bag, and crush using your hands, rolling pin or meat tenderizer.
- Slice the goat cheese into ½-1 inch wide rounds, and coat evenly with wasabi peas.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet, and place the goat cheese rounds on it.
- Freeze the wasabi coated goat cheese for 15 minutes, meanwhile preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until goat cheese is soft, and peas are a golden brown.
- Use right away on your favorite salad or even on crackers.