- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 50 g cake and pastry flour
- 1 egg
- approximately 100 ml water
- sunflower or olive oil
- 50 g diced bacon
- 200 ml sour cream
- 250 g cottage cheese
- Mix flour, eggs and water by adding water gradually because amount of water can depend on the flours. (I needed exactly 100 ml) Knead it to a flexible and soft dough then roll it out with a pasta machine. My machine has 7 grade, I rolled first on 7th, 6th and then finally 5th)
- Sprinkle a kitchen towel with flour and lay the pasta on it and let the sheets try for 30 minutes- 1 hour. Cut sheets lengthwise put two on each other and cut them julienne with a knife. Use your fingers to separate the ones stick together.
- Dice bacon and fry it in a pan.
- Boil some water, add salt and some drops of oil. Cook pasta in bunches in boiling water until it comes up to the surface. Use a small sieve to remove pasta and pour cold water on it to stop cooking process. Move sieve to remove any excess water and put pasta into another pot, mix with the oil so they don’t stick to each other. Season with some salt.
- For cottage cheese pasta add some cottage cheese and sour cream to it and top with the fried bacon cubes.
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: Hungarian