- 2 5 oz Salmon Fillets
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 3 tbsp Water
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1.5 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Season the salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the salmon skin side up in the pan. Cook for 4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Remove the salmon from the pan and place on a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 30 seconds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch with 1 tablespoon cold water.
- Add the water, soy sauce and honey to the pan; bring to a simmer.
- Slowly pour the cornstarch mixture into the pan and whisk to combine. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute or until sauce has just thickened.
- Return the salmon to the pan and spoon the sauce over the top.
- Pour your frozen bag of cauliflower rice directly onto the skillet. I don’t use any water or oil and this makes it very firm and crispy.
- Microwave peas + corn (amount to your liking) in a bowl with a couple tablespoons of water. Microwave until ALMOST cooked through. They will finish cooking on the skillet.
- Strain your peas and corn and add them to the skillet.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and top with salmon, honey garlic sauce and whatever toppings you like!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main