- 4 limes
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2–3 mint leaves
- 4 fresh blackberries
- 2 oz gin
- top with a splash of soda water
- Cut 1/2 a lime and 1/2 a lemon into 1/4 inch slices, and place aside for garnish.
- Cut and quarter the rest of the lemons and limes and place into a shaker.
- Muddle lemons and limes in shaker until mixed, add fresh mint and continue to muddle together.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of honey and 2 oz of gin to shaker.
- Shake contents and pour over ice into each glass.
- Cut fresh blackberries in half and add to mixed cocktail in each glass.
- Top with splash of soda water and garnish with lemon and lime slices.
- Do not add soda water to shaker prior to shaking. The pressure from the soda water will cause the shaker to explode.
- Category: Cocktail