Mother’s Day is just around the corner, serve her this sweet and savory bowl of breakfast quinoa loaded with strawberry preserves.
- ½ cup tri-color quinoa
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened cashew milk)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1–2 tbsp Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves
- Bring milk to a boil over high heat.
- Add the quinoa and bring to a boil. Reduce to low and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Stir in cinnamon and re-cover, continuing to simmer until milk has fully absorbed.
- Top with strawberry preserves right before serving.
- Category: Breakfast