Sweeten up your summer with a cool gelée dessert made with a floral rosé wine and simply topped with whipped cream.
- 1 tablespoon + 3/4 teaspoon unflavored gelatin (two packets)
- 1 cup water (divided)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 bottle Dry Rosé (for instance, SIMI Sonoma Dry Rose)
- Sprinkle the gelatin over ¼ cut of the water in a small bowl. Set aside for a few minutes to rehydrate.
- Combine the remaining water and the sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat.
- Add the gelatin to the sugar syrup and stir to dissolve. Combine with the wine in a medium mixing bowl or a 9-inch square baking pan. Refrigerate for 3 hours, until set.
- To serve, cut the gelée into cubes or break it into rough chunks, arrange in glasses or small bowls, and top with a little jam and whipped cream.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Chilling Time: 3 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: rose wine, summer, party food, drinks, dessert, chilled, wine, cocktails, festive