This heart-healthy juice doesn’t need any added sugar to taste sweet and you won’t even notice all the veggies you’re drinking.
- 2 cup water – use this only if you’re using a blender to make this juice (if you’re using a juicer, then omit this ingredient)
- 1 large or 2 medium beets (peeled, ends removed and cut into wedges)
- 1 large carrots (washed, peeled and cut into chunks)
- 1 large granny smith apple (cut into wedges (core removed))
- a 1-inch piece of fresh ginger (peeled)
- Juice of one lime or lemon
- Juice of one orange
- I don’t have juicer so used my blender to juice this: Peel and chop both ends of the beet and then cut them into chunks.
- Peel your ginger. To peel your ginger, just use the back of a spoon.
- Wash and chop apple into chunks make sure to remove the core in the center, peel and chop up carrots, cut your lemon/lime in half and extract the juice. Extract juice from the orange also.
- Category: Drinks