Pesto parmesan bread sticks are a great way to inject bold Italian flavors into a meal. The fresh pesto and salty parmesan make for a great appetizer or a midday snack, and it couldn’t be easier to make.
- 1 portion of pizza dough
- 1/4 cup of your favorite pesto
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees with your pizza stone in the oven.
- Cut your pizza dough into 6-8 equal parts, depending on how many bread sticks you want.
- Roll each piece into a long stick shape.
- Brush with pesto and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Twist the dough with your fingers and place on preheated pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Bake bread sticks for 10-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: italian, bread, bread sticks, appetizer, finger food, pesto, parmesan, aperitivo