Tired of the store-bought varieties? Try making your own tortilla chips with Lauren Hardy’s awesome recipe.
- 9 corn tortillas, torn into small pieces
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- Ground cumin and Kosher salt to taste
- Place the tortillas on a cutting board (you can stack them to make this step go faster). Cut the tortillas in half, then in half again so you have 4 quarters. Cut each quarter in half. You should have 8 triangles for each tortilla. Repeat, using the rest of the tortillas.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and lime juice. Brush both sides of the tortilla pieces with oil mixture and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with ground cumin and kosher salt.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in a preheated 350° oven, flipping halfway through.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Appetizer