Check out this delicious way to use leftover roti to make a filling grilled roti sandwich as a wonderful lunch.
- 8 roti (fresh or leftover (click the link above for my roti recipe))
- 1 cucumber (sliced)
- 2 to matoes (sliced)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Heat a panini press or grill pan and drizzle some olive oil.
- Apply ketchup on flatbreads and arrange vegetable slices.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and cheese on top and fold the bread all through halfway.
- Place the roti on the preheated panini press and cook as per instruction manual.
- Remove from press, slice and serve in kids lunchbox.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main