- 150 gr Banana Flour (replaceable with Plantain Flour)
- 150 gr Cassava Flour
- 100 gr Tigernut Flour (I use Oragnic Gemini)
- 50 gr Arrowroot Flour
- 130 gr Coconut Oil (melted)
- 20 gr Coconut Sugar or Date Sugar
- 30 gr Apple Cider Vinegar
- 50 gr Coconut Milk
- ½ Banana (mashed)
- 1 tsp Alcohol Free Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch of Cinnamon
- To garnish (optional:)
- 3 Apricots
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl; combine them with the wet ingredients and knead well.
- Using a rolling pin roll out the dough on a sheet of parchment paper until 1/3” thick.
- Carve out cookies with a cookie cutter and bake for 25 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and let the cookies sit inside until completely cool and crunchy.
- If you do decide to garnish the cookies like you see in the photos, cook the apricots until get to a jam kind of consistency (you can even put them in the microwave). Spread a thin layer of “apricot jam” on top of your cookies and sprinkle some coconut flakes on top.
- Category: Cookies
- Cuisine: Italian, Paleo