Nutty Havarti cheese is paired with Nutella and raspberry jam to make the ultimate stuffed grilled cheese sandwich.
- 2 thick slices artisan bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1.5 oz (or however many slices you’d like!) Castello Aged Havarti Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
- Heat a griddle or large pan on medium high heat until hot, then lower to just above simmering and let sit for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, butter the outsides of your bread, spreading evenly to the edges. Place butter-side down and top one slice with Havarti cheese and the other with Nutella.
- Place both slices butter-side down in pan and cover with a lid. This will help your cheese to melt without burning your bread. Keep an eye on the toasted-ness of the bread and the melted-ness of the cheese. It should take 3-5 minutes to grill, depending on the strength of your flame.
- Just before taking the grilled cheese off the heat, spread the Nutella side with a spoonful of raspberry jam. Remove both slices from heat and sandwich together. Cut and serve immediately!
- Category: Main, Side