Made with Chantilly cream, this fresh dessert is best served in a meringue with a glass of sparkling wine.
- Chantilly cream x 100g (3.5 ounces)
- Strawberry puree x 50g (1.7 ounces)
- Chopped strawberries x 120g (4.2 ounces)
- 1 large meringue nest
- a handful of mint leaves
- In a large mixing bowl, break up the meringue and stir in the rest of the ingredients apart from the mint and the gently fold together.
- Serve on a large plate sprinkled with torn mint leaves and enjoy .
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: English