- 250 g fresh noodles
- 3–4 to matos finely chopped
- 5 mushroom sliced (optional)
- 3 clove garlic sliced
- 1 egg whisked
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 2 tablespoon chopped spring onion
- Heat up the oil in a non-stick pan over the medium heat, add garlic and mushroom to stir fry until fragrant. Add tomato and 1 cup of water, season with salt and pepper. Cook until the tomato soften.
- Pour in the beaten egg and wait for around 10 seconds ~ 20 seconds until the egg solidify.
- Dissolve the corn flour in two tablespoon of water and stir into the tomato sauce.
- Boil fresh noodles in boiling water for 3- 5 minutes.
- Mix the sauce with the noodles, garnish with spring onion and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes