- 1 T pumpkin puree (unsweetened)
- 1 T maple syrup
- 2 oz Bourbon Whiskey (we used Knob Creek)
- 1/2 oz Grand Marnier
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 3 dashes orange bitters
- orange peel spiral (with a paring knife, for garnish)
- In a glass filled shaker, add the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, bourbon, Grand Marnier and cinnamon.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a ice-filled glass.
- Top with 3 dashes of orange bitters and stir with a spoon. Float an orange peel twist on top. Makes 1 cocktail.
- Category: Cocktail, Drink