Switch out the Roman Raspberry for another fruity sorbet to go in this salty-sweet sandwich.
- 8 Saltine crackers
- 2 oz Ghirardelli dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- Talenti Roman Raspberry sorbet
- Melt chocolate pieces over a double boiler.
- Dip the top-side of the cracker in the chocolate, pressing down slightly, then place on cooling rack or wax paper covered baking sheet.
- Place chocolate crackers in the freezer to harden for about 5 minutes then remove to add sorbet.
- Scoop a tablespoon size scoop of sorbet on to 4 of the crackers and then top with the other four crackers.
- Enjoy immediately & repeat!
Replace the Ghirardelli chocolate for your favorite dark chocolate.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins