To create a delicious dessert for a gathering you don’t need much. In this case, all you need is a couple of avocados, coconut milk, and great chocolate.
- 3/4 cup of full fat coconut milk
- 2 ripe avocados
- 7 oz of high quality chocolate ( I used 7 discs of CocoaPlanet Deep Dark Truffle Chocolate)
- 1 capfull of vanilla
- Peel the two avocados and place them in a food processor. Puree them.
- Add in 3/4 cup of full fat coconut milk.
- When you have a smooth creamy puree, pour it all into a large bowl.
- Melt the chocolate by placing it in a bowl set on top of a pot of boiling water.
- When the chocolate has melted, add it to the avocado coconut puree.
- Mix everything together well. Make sure it’s blended thoroughly.
- Add in a capful of vanilla and stir it in well.
- Taste test. If you need to add a bit more sugar to get the flavor you want, do so.
- When you’re happy with the taste, pour the mousse into individual serving dishes and put them into the fridge to chill.
- After its chilled for a couple of hours, and is firm. Serve it up.
- I topped mine with some raspberries.
- Category: Dessert