- 12 ounces (350 g) rainbow angel hair pasta
- 2–4 (50-100g)ounces chanterelle mushrooms, sliced
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup ( 225 g) Lucques olives, pitted and sliced
- 3–4 ( 75-100g) ounces purple snow peas
- 6–8 kumquats, sliced
- 1/4th cup plus 1 tablespoon (59ml + 15ml) grapeseed oil
- 1/8th cup (29.5ml) fresh orange or lemon juice
- 1/8th cup (29.5ml) white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) orange zest
- or dried orange peel, finely ground)
- 1/8th (.312ml) teaspoon coriander, finely ground
- Freshly ground pepper and salt to taste
- Edible Flowers, optional
- Prepare pasta as directed and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil in a sauté pan on medium/high heat.
- Add sliced mushrooms and allow slightly caramelize 2-3 minutes. Now
- add garlic until just fragrant, then add olives, snow peas and kumquats.
- Continue to sauté for an additional 2-3 minutes, remove from heat.
- Place remaining oil, zest, citrus juice and balsamic into pan. Toss
- in pasta until well coated, season as desired. Garnish with
- edible flowers as desired.
- Chill for 1-2 hours prior to serving or serve hot if desired.
If serving chilled adjust prep time to an additional 1-2 hours. This pasta dish is delicious either chilled, room temperature or warm.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins