Topped with a bold green chutney, cheese, chicken tikka, arugula and red pepper flakes, this naan pizza is a delicious twist that is easy to create.
- 1 Naan (homemade or store bought, see homemade link above)
- scant 1/4 cup coriander & mint/green chutney (or adjust amount to taste) See link above
- 1/4 – 1/2 cheese – any kind and any amount you want – mozzarella or goat cheese or both is what I like to use
- 1/4 cup diced chicken/murg tikka (see link above)
- diced onions
- diced green or red bell peppers – optional
- fresh baby spinach or arugula
- a drizzle of olive oil
- red crushed pepper – optional
- If you are using frozen Naan, defrost them for a while if possible. It just makes the baking quicker with a better crust.
- Spread the coriander & mint/green chutney evenly over the bubbly side of the Naan. Top it off with part of the cheese on the Naan. Top with diced Chicken Tikka, onion, bell peppers if you are using and fresh greens. Add the rest of the cheese over the topping. Drizzle some olive oil over the cheese and topping.
- Pre heat oven to 375F.
- Place prepared Naan in the preheated 375 F oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown.
- Top with crushed red pepper if you want.
- Slice and serve immediately.
There are unlimited ways to make this pizza the way you like. I have only mentioned what I have used. Use your own topping and your favorite herbs, and cheese. The proportions are approximate and may be adjusted to personal taste.
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: Indian Inspired