Beautiful golden chanterelles and crisp radishes – perfect side dish for a late summer grill-night or a piece of baked cod fillet.
- 20 radishes
- 100–150g chanterelles
- 10g unsalted butter
- 3 tsp. beer vinegar or apple/cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Halve the radishes and clean the chanterelles using a soft brush.
- Melt the butter on a pan over medium heat.
- When the butter is finish bubbling add the radishes and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the vinegar, pepper and stir the pan.
- Add the chanterelles and fry for 3 minutes, until they are golden and slightly soft.
- Sprinkle with salt and parsley – serve right away!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins