- 1 can of full fat (no sugar added coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Bulletproof Coffee Cold Brew Mocha
- 3 tablespoons Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao butter (melted (you can also use grass fed, unsalted butter here, but it would make this no longer dairy-free))
- Stevia (to taste)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup of strawberries (diced (or other seasonal fruit))
- 1 Bulletproof Lemon Cookie Collagen Protein Bar or Vanilla Shortbread Collagen Protein Bar
- Place the coconut milk in the fridge for 12 hours or freezer for 4 hours.
- Open the coconut milk (it should have separated so that the thick cream is at one end and the liquid is at the other) scoop out the thickened cream into a large bowl and beat together with cocoa powder, cold brew coffee, octane oil, cacao butter and pinch of salt. Taste and adjust sweetness with Stevia and or more cocoa powder.
- Place bowl in fridge and let it firm up overnight or for a few hours.
- Layer strawberries and chocolate pudding in three mason jars. Top with more diced strawberries and a crumbled Bulletproof protein bar before serving so that the bar stays crunch. Enjoy!