A simple fava bean toast served on sourdough with fresh mint and creamy ricotta cheese. This recipe is easily adjustable and flexible to create more servings.
- Fresh ricotta cheese x 100g (3.5 ounces)
- Blanched broad beans x 100g (3.5 ounces)
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- Half a lemon
- Handful of mint
- Toast the sourdough and rub with a bit of fresh garlic.
- In a bowl mix the broad beans with salt and pepper and juice of half a lemon.
- Pour the broad beans over the top of the ricotta.
- Sprinkle the mint over the top.