The next time you’re making brunch for a crowd, check out these easy baked egg cups with puff pastry, fontina cheese and your favorite vegetable that is in season.
- 4 puff pastry squares (4″ x 4″)
- 4 eggs
- 1 C cooked asparagus (chopped)
- ½ C Fontina cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp garlic (chopped)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Spray cooking spray into four 4″ ramekins
- Place each puff pastry square into the ramekin and press down into cup.
- In a bowl, mix shredded cheese, garlic, rosemary and salt and pepper together.
- Divide and place in cup.
- Crack 1 egg in each cup, sprinkle with cooked asparagus, and bake for 8-10 minutes (or until desired doneness).
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast