- 4 pieces bacon
- 1 cup onion (diced (1/2 medium onion))
- 2 cups butternut squash (diced)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup spinach
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon slices. Cook until bacon is cooked through and crisp. Remove bacon from the pan and crumble or break into small pieces. Set aside.
- In the remaining bacon grease, add the onion and butternut squash. Cook for 5-6 minutes, until onion is translucent. Add spices and stir until combined. Cook another 5-6 minutes, until the butternut squash is able to be pierced with a fork. Add spinach and stir until the spinach is wilted. Stir in crumbled bacon. Remove from heat.
- Warm tortillas either in the oven for 3-4 minutes or in the microwave for 45 seconds. Fill tortillas with squash mixture and top with sliced avocado. Serve