After a workout or a crazy day you need a pick-me-up. This smoothie tastes like peanut butter cup, only way better for you.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of protein (I suggest Vega vanilla or hemp protein powder or whatever you prefer or have on hand)
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter (I used maple Justin’s almond butter)
- 1 tablespoon of raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa nibs
- 1 teaspoon of mini chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life vegan chips)
- 1 Medjool date, pitted
- 2–3 ice cubes
- Add all of the ingredients to your Vitamix or blender and blend until creamy.
- Pour into your glass and enjoy. Makes one smoothie.
- Category: Beverage