- 1 and ½ cups graham cracker crumbs (crushed and finely ground)
- ? cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter and cinnamon until well blended. Press mixture into an 8 or 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes until lightly golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
- If recipe calls for unbaked pie shell, just chill for about 1 hour.
- To get 1 and ½ cups of graham crackers, I had to use one package + a partial package.
- Category: Dessert