Take advantage of peach season being in full swing. You won’t want to pass this one up.
- 1 cup raw organic pecans
- ½ teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon organic coconut butter (try Nutiva’s “Coconut Manna”)
- 1 teaspoon organic maple syrup
- 2 large dates, deseeded, chopped (soaked in water/almond milk prior if desired)
- ¼ cup dried coconut shreds, plus a bit more saved for garnish
- ½ teaspoon plus a couple pinches sea salt
- 2 very ripe, fragrant peaches, skinned if preferred, seeds removed and quartered.
- 3 oz organic plain yogurt (preferably pasture/grass fed and local to you)
- Add all ingredients except peaches and yogurt into a small food processor or Vitamix. Blend until mixture turns into small crumbles and all ingredients are sufficiently incorporated. You may want to stop blender and scrape down sides, then restart to ensure balanced blending. Remove pecan mixture and rinse blender.
- Add peaches to blender and blend until smooth, but not too thin. Remove to another vessel.
- To plate and serve, grab a parfait dish or glass mug. Begin by placing three tablespoons of pecan crumbs to bottom of dish, making sure the layer is even across. Next, add two tablespoons of yogurt, again making sure layer is even. Top this second layer with 2 tablespoons of pecan crumbs. Finish by adding three tablespoons of pureed peaches to top. Then garnish with sprinkles of pecan crumbs and coconut shreds if desired. Use same procedure to plate remaining parfait dishes. Enjoy immediately or chill for 15 minutes.
- Cook Time: 15 mins