No matter your skill level in the kitchen, you can make these easy breakfast pastries loaded with raspberry preserves and cream cheese.
- ½ package cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 teaspoons Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Open crescent dinner rolls container.
- Do NOT unroll.
- Slice to create individual coin-sized circles.
- Place coins individually down on the baking sheet.
- Press down on each coin to create a small well.
- Add cream cheese filling to the center of each dough well.
- Top the cream cheese with Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves.
- Bake in preheated oven 350 degrees F for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Baking, Breakfast