A decadent combination of feta, spinach and salami graces the inside of a baguette, then baked until golden and bubbly.
- 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 large baguettes, or 4–6 smaller ones
- 8 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package Lipton onion soup mix
- 1/2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella (separated)
- 1 cup 8.5 oz. feta
- 15 oz. salami (chopped (See notes))
- Thaw and drain spinach.
- Mix cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, soup mix, and pepper.
- Add half the mozzarella and all the feta.
- Add the spinach and salami.
- Hollow out bread from the top. Fill bread, and top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-24 minutes, or until top is golden and bubbling. Cool slightly.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 24 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheese stuffed, stuffed bread, baguette, feta, spinach, appetizer, bread, bread serving, comfort food