- Juice of 4 clementines (about 4–6 oz total)
- juice of half a lime (about 1–2 oz)
- 2 teaspoons agave
- 2 oz white or silver tequila
- course salt or other garnish (sage leaf or sliced chilis work well)
- lime wedge for garnish
- Strain the juices and agave into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add the tequila and shake until chilled.
- Pour the margaritas into 2 ice filled glasses. Sprinkle with salt (or other desired garnish), garnish with a lime wedge, and serve immediately. Cheers!
- Category: Cocktail, Drink