- 1 medium cucumber (diced)
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 8 slices bread (toasted)
- 2 avocados (mashed)
- Sprouts and mustard (for serving)
- Dice up the cucumber and cherry tomatoes. Toss in a large bowl with the chickpeas.
- Pour in the tahini and balsamic vinegar. Once mixed well, assemble your sandwiches by adding the sprouts, avocado, mustard, and anything else you’d like.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Main